- Musculoskeletal radiologist at Clínica Meds (Santiago, Chile).
- Musculoskeletal radiologist at Hospital San José (Santiago, Chile).
- Professor at International chair of musculoskeletal ultrasound of the Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (Murcia, Spain).
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound professor at Universidad Mayor (Santiago, Chile).
- Radiologist at Valdivia Base Hospital (Valdivia, Chile).
- Radiologist at Surmedimagen Medical Center (Valdivia, Chile).
Sandra J. Allison
- Sandra J. Allison, MD FACR FAIUM FSRU
- Director of Ultrasound
- Washington Radiology
- Associate Professor of Radiology
- Georgetown University School of Medicine
Dr. Bruno Sagástegui
- Medical Specialist in Radiology
- Master and Doctarate degree in Medicine
- University Expert in MusculoSkeletal Ultrasound from the San Antonio of Murcia Catholic University. Spain
- Scientific Action Secretary of the Peruvian Society of Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology – SPUMB
- Academic Director of the Ultrasound Study Center – CEUS
Dr. Mario Sandoval
- Internal Medicine and Sport Medicine specialist at MEDS (Clínica de Medicina del Deporte, Santiago, Chile).
- Musculoeskeletal ultrasound professor at Universidad Mayor and Universidad de Santiago (Santiago, Chile).
Dra. Lena Pari
- The summary of my sheet life is :
- Medical secialist in Radiology.
- Expert in musculoskeletal ultrasound from the San Antonio de Murcia Catholic University, Spain.
- Master;s degree in radiology.
- Training in musculoeskeletal ultrasound and aultrasound guided procedures at the Fisiogyn clinic in Goiana Brazil.
- Founder and secretary of scientific action of the Medical Association in Musculoskeletal Medicine ( AMPEME)
- Director of the ultrasound Musculoskeletal academy, Ultra MSK Paris
Dr. Draghi Ferdinando
- Graduated in Medicine and Surgery and specialized in Radiology at the University of Parma (Italy).
- He is a member of ESR (European Society of Radiology), SIUMB (Italian Society for Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology)m SIRM (Italian Society of Medical Radiology) and SIMS (Société d’Imagerie Musculo-Squelettique).
- From 2010 to 2016 he has been the Editor-in-chief of Journal of Ultrasound.
- He was an adjunct professor at the Graduate Schools of Physiotherapy, Radiology and Radiotherapy of the University of Pavia.
- He was an adjunct professor at the School of Radiology Technologists and of Orthopedic Technologists of the University of Pavia.
- He was director of the simple unit of ultrasound and diseases of digestive system of the Institute of Radiology, IRCCS Policlinico S. Matteo, Pavia.
Dra. Judith Dulanto
- I became a specialist in diagnostic radiology in 2011 at the University San Martin de Porras.
- Expert in Skeletal Muscle Ultrasound at the Catholic University San Antonio de Murcia – Spain.
- Within may radiological training I trained at the Fisiogyn clinic- Brasil.
- More than 5 years to education in the field of musculoskeletal radiology
- Speaker and has held many invited lectures at international or national courses or congresses.
- I am actively involved with the Peruvian Medical Association in MSK -AMPEME and I am currently a President of this Society.
Dr. Richard A Scheuring
- NASA MSK US in SPACE
- Case report of an acute cervical spine injury on board the International Space Station
- Clinical Descision MAking and Telemedicine Onboard the International Space Station
Dr. Jorge Hurtado
Médico Cirujano Egresado de la Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos (UNMSM)
Médico Especialista en Medicina Física y Rehabilitación UNMSM.
Título de Experto Universitario en Ecografía Musculoesquelética por la Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia – España.
Título de Experto Universitario de Ecografía Musculoesquelética por la Universidad Francisco de Vitoria España.
Coordinador del Capítulo de Ecografía Musculoesquelética de la Asociación Médica Latinoamericana de Rehabilitación (AMLAR)
Director Académico de Ultrasonido Musculoesquelético de la Escuela ECOMÚSCULO Lima, Perú.
Profesor y Vicepresidente de la Sociedad Peruana de Ultrasonido y Medicina Biológica (SPUMB).
Profesor de la Asociación Peruana de Medicina Regenerativa y Dolor Músculo Esquelético.
Dr. Ivan Quirós
Graduated MD – Federico Villarreal National University- Lima Perú.
Radiologist Degree – San Martin de Porres University.
Master studiesin College Management and Teaching – Enrique Guzman y Valle National University.
APCA certificationin Abdominal and Gynecological and Obs Ultrasound.
Peruvian US Societyin Medicine and Biology actual President.
Center of Education WFUMB Perú Director
“SPUMB Guide for Breast Ultrasound Guided Procedures” Co-author.
Other scientific publications and studies.
Dr. Monres José G.
- Orthopedist and Traumatologist, Titular Member of SBOT.
- Member of the Brazilian Society of Ultrasound (SBUS).
- Associate Member of the Brazilian College of Radiology (CBR).
- Master in Surgery from the Evangelical Faculty of Paraná.
- Coordinator of the Improvement Course in Ultrasonography Applied to the Musculoskeletal System at Clínica Fisiogyn, Goiânia, Brazil.
Dr. Agustin Manyari
- WFUMB COE PERU Team.
- SPUMB, FLAUS Speaker.
- RICARDO PALMA Clinic. Lima, Perú. Muskuloesqueletal Ultrasound Phisician.
- SONOLIMA – Medical director Muskuloesqueletal Ultrasound Center.
- ADIM – Medical Imagen Association. Scientific Activity Secretary.
Dr. Túlio Ravelli
- Orthopedist graduated from the Federal University of Paraná, Brazil in 1990.
- Specialization in Orthopedics and Traumatology at Hospital de Clinicas de Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil.
- Author of the Atlas of Musculoskeletal Ultrasound of the Upper and Lower Limbs.
- Author of the US MSK Musculoskeletal Imaging Application.
Dr. Marnix Van Holsbeeck
- Emeritus MSK Radiology Division Head at HFHS
- Fellowship Univ. Hospitals Gasthuisberg, Radiology
Musculoskeletal Radiology Division Head working in Healthcare, Focused on
clinical care, Clinical Research and Medicine.
Dr. Kyung Hoon Kim
- Department of Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, School of Medicine, Pusan National
Unitersity, Pusan, Korea.
- President, International Society of Spinal Pain.
- Former Editor-in Chief, “The Korean Journal of Pain”.
- Vice-president, Pusan National University Yangsan Hospital from 2019 to 2021.
Dr. Armando Zamora
- Ultrasonographer Radiologist
- Head and Professor SONOSCAN Advanced Ultrasound Center of Guatemala
- Founder and President (2005 – 2014) of the Guatemalan Association of Ultrasound
in Medicine and Biology ASOGU
- Fellowship en el Mount Sinaí Medical Center de Miami, Fla.
- Professor of Musculoskeletal Radiology at Yeungnam University.
- His research interests are Musculoskeletal Radiology, interventional radiology.
Dr. Fernando Jimenez D.
- Specialist in Sport Medicine
- Past Professor Faculty of Sports Science in Castilla la Mancha University
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery at Complutense University of Madrid
- Doctor in Medicine and Surgery at the University of Córdoba
Dr. Carlos de Teresa
- Specialist in Sports Medicine who has extensive experience in the treatment of
sports pain using electromagnetic waves.
- He holds a degree in Medicine and Surgery at the School of Medicine,
- University of Granada and a PhD in Medicine from the University of Granada.
- Sports Medical Advisor at the Andalusian Center for Sports Medicine of the
- Andalusian Government.
Dr. Jose Antonio B.
- Bone radiologist in the Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine
at Detroit Medical Center (DMC) in Detroit, Michigan.
- Practices Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Ultrasound at DMC, which cares for 3
professional sports teams: Detroit Tigers (baseball); the Detroit Pistons
(basketball); and the Detroit Red Wings (ice hockey).
- DMC Sports Medicine treats all sports injuries and all musculoskeletal problems
of the shoulders, elbows, knees and ankles for the general public.